Wednesday, July 29, 2009

EEEKKKK!!!!

So there have been a number of times in the past six weeks in which I have screamed throughout the house to have Joel come rescue me. Just a few of those times are when I called for Joel with the umbilical cord (x2), really poopy diapers where I am gagging while trying to change Gus and a couple of other times...but I think today takes the cake. I was taking a shower and trying to get ready to go to my intership. As I was shampooing my hair I noticed the largest bug that I have ever seen was directly above me. When I am outside experiencing nature I have no problem with bugs...but in the shower?!?! That is where I draw the line! How did that bug even get in there?!? Anyway, I had to call Joel to come rescue me and get that bug out of there!! So, the bug is gone...my self dignity is as well. And now my husband has one more thing to tease me about...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...