Friday, February 4, 2011

Feel Good Friday #1


I know...this makes two posts for me today.  But this is my blog...I write the rules and today I decided to jump on this bandwagon.  So I caught wind of this through Mommy on the Spot who got it from The Girl Next Door Grows Up.  I really liked the idea of finding the positive in our lives.  All I do is pick a prompt from The Girl Next Door Grows Up's site and write my response.  This week I am choosing to find 5 things that made me happy this week.

ONE
We found out that we will be closing on our new house in two weeks!!  It is suddenly becoming real that we will be finally moving.  A dream come true!

TWO
The new Thirty-One catalog became available on Tuesday!  I love the products that I sell and I love the new catalog that has come out.  Lots of really fun new things.  I can't wait for my first party with the new catalog.

THREE
SNOW DAY!!! Need I say more?  Loved getting to stay home with Gus-Gus and play all day.  Not only that but we all got to catch up on some much needed sleep!

FOUR
I found the coolest bowl today at TJ Maxx.  It is a very navy and white polka dot bowl.  (I LOVE polka dots!!)  And there was the added surprise of the inside of the bowl being lime green.  Ooo-la-la!!

FIVE
I won today!!  I don't usually win random prizes...but I did today!!  I entered a contest at Unofficial Mom.  I won a $50 gift certificate to Home Made Happy.  And boy did that ever make me happy today!


Would you look at that?!?  Five fun things from this week that made me happy.  As I started thinking about it, I discovered that I could have gone on for quite a while.  Lots of happy things going on!  I challenge you to focus on the happy things in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...