Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sassy Baby

We had open house tonight and I have been at school ALL day.  I couldn't wait to get home to jump on my blog.  (We can't access it from school.)  I received an email from Sassy, Inc.  This company makes such great baby products.  I think that Gus might own most of their products.  (And I LOVE that they are a Michigan based company!)  Sorry...I'm rambling.  Today I received an invitation to an exclusive party for blogging moms!!  I get to go (and bring Gus) to meet with their company representatives and learn about their products and see the new stuff that they are coming out with.  In return, all I have to do is blog about it.  Umm....how fast can I say "yes"??  Not only do I get to check out their great products, but I get to take a day off of work, go to my favorite side of the state AND take Gus with me.  Can it get it better?!?

I'm going on the 17th of September so stay tuned!  I am sure that I will have a ton to say.  Who knew that this blog would not only be a great place to talk about my family but also open doors to so many other opportunities?  Loving it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...