Monday, January 4, 2010

Painful...


Today was our first day back to school.  I did not like it.  I was very spoiled with two weeks of Gus Gus time.  Not to mention that once we got there it was announced that there was a 2 hour delay.  We literally got an email five minutes prior to classes starting that said that the buses were going to be delayed 2 hours because they wouldn't start.  So the kids that were already there for the day would stay and go to class and the bus riders would join us in two hours.  Are you kidding me?!?  It was like a mass exodus for all of the kids that were already there.  I had one student in my first hour class...poor kid.

Gus also had a rough day.  He went back to Aunt Sarah's today and was super excited to see her!  Little did he know what was in store for the afternoon.  Aunt Sarah dropped Gus off to school so that Joel could take Gus right after school...to get shots.  Joel told Gus where they were going...Gus did not look amused.

BEFORE

"Daddy, wait...where are you taking me?!?!"


AFTER


"Daddy...I am not happy..."


All in all, a painful day for all of us...but we got through Monday.  We will see what Tuesday brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...