Thursday, December 31, 2009

Caught Red Handed

In an effort to organize my home before the new year hit, I decided to spend a large chunk of today working in Gus' bedroom to get it cleaned up and organized.  I went through all of his clothes, pulled out the ones that were too small, packed some up to keep and created a box of clothes to donate to a shelter.  Since I was working in his bedroom, Gus had to take his nap in on my bed.  If he sleeps on my bed, I always make sure to surround him in pillows so that he cannot roll off or get into any trouble.  I know what you are thinking, "how much trouble can a 6 month get into?"  He can't crawl yet so he couldn't cause too much trouble....so I thought.  As I was organizing jammies, I heard the tv in my bedroom turn on and the volume was gradually increasing.


Little did I know that the remote was near him!!  So glad that I had the camera near by!  I am sure that this is only the beginning of the shenanigans that I will be blessed to witness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...