Thursday, October 8, 2009

Updates

Some of our blog followers have mentioned that they wish that they received an email when we updated the blog. I think that I have figured out how to do it. If you would like me to add you to the list of those who receive emails, please let me know! Thanks for following!


As you can see, I have kind of gotten carried away with the themed blog.  I really enjoy changing it up and making it look different.  And I think I did pretty good with this one considering the fact that I was holding a sleeping baby in one arm and blogging with the other.

It is Homecoming week at Flat Rock High School which means that my life is more chaotic than normal.  My poor son has been going to float meetings, skit practices and banner paintings.  I hope that the weather stays somewhat decent tomorrow.  I have fun outfits for Gus to wear and I would love to be able to have him actually wear them.  Unfortunately, it is supposed to be cold with a 70% chance of rain...fantastic!!

I can't believe that Gus is 16 weeks old today!!!  Time flies!  I am amazed every day by what he does.  He is really loving rolling over these days.  The other day Joel went in to get Gus up before school and Gus was on his tummy and turned around completely in his crib.  He is a mover!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...