Sunday, October 18, 2009

Time flies!!


I can't believe that Gus is 4 months old already.  I am sure I will continue to say that with every month that passes by.  And even more so as the years pass by.  These days he seems to be doing something new everyday!!  It is amazing how much they are able to pick up on.


Sorry...I can't help but love this little guy.  Sometimes I just sit and look at him and wonder what my life would be like without him.  It brings me to tears to think about how blessed I am and what a sacrifice Gus' birthmom made for him.  This little boy is SO loved!!  I am such a lucky girl...I get to keep him!!



I had just finished changing his diaper and snapped this picture.  This is the look I get as I am rocking him to sleep.  Such innocence and curiousity.  Today when I was rocking him before his morning nap, I realized how much Gus has grown.  His head was on my shoulder and his feet were near my knees.  When did my little boy get so tall.  Is there a way to keep him little?!?!  Gotta run....I hear someone waking up....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...