Thursday, August 13, 2009

He's got skills!

It has been an eventful week here at the Stapleton house. On Tuesday, while at cheer practice with me, Gus decided to roll over for the first time!! He even did it for a second time. Not sure if these are just flukes....or is he just that strong? Either way....I'll take it!! Gus has also become slowly more full of smiles. Yesterday he smiled back at me a couple of times when I was being silly. What a fun moment!! So in turn, I started crying. I was so excited!! This morning, Gus was full of smiles for both his momma and his daddy. I'm not sure who was having more fun....the two of us or Gus. Today Gus and I get to go play with Brendan and Hannah. We are excited to do a fun craft project. Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...