Monday, August 31, 2009

Anybody out there?!?

Well I am glad to know that there are other people in our life that read our blog besides just my mom. For quite a while I was thinking that only my mom was following. A big shout out to Kathy Willis!! Thanks for being one of the few that follow us. Sara Swidorski also checks us out every once and a while. Thanks so much for following us!! And if there are more of you out there....let me know!!

Well, tomorrow is Gus' first official day at Aunt Sarah's house while Joel and I go to work. I am sure that he will have tons of fun...not sure that Joel and I will. We have boring meetings all day! Yuck!! We are so lucky that Sarah is able to watch him while we are at work. It certainly makes going back to work a little bit easier. We will miss him lots, but it is good to know that he is being well taken care of and loved while we are apart. Tomorrow the chaos begins!!! Back to school....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...