Saturday, July 31, 2010

TORCH LAKE!!!

We were fortunate enough to spend a week up at Torch Lake.  Loved every second of it!!

Gus' 1st dip in the lake.  He wasn't so sure about it at first since it is cold...but eventually loved it!!

My Little Miss.  I LOVE how sassy this little girl is and how chaotic those curls can get.  Isn't she beautiful?!?

Gus and his mask...so he can go diving.  :)

Sunrise at the lake.

Two of my favorite boys!

All of the "kids" in the lake.

Gus FINALLY got to meet my cousin, Karen.  Loved spending time with her!

PEEK!!

Gus just adores his big cousin, Brendan!  They are so sweet to watch together!

Camera-shy, Alexis...I FINALLY got her to look at my camera!  HA! Gotcha, little lady!!  The Knight family came up with the Gyolai's and joined us for the week.  It was great to get to know them better.

Gus and his Aunt Sarah.

Gus getting a feel for the water.

Cousins!!  Love these kids!!  Can't wait until the Stoike kids come for the week and I can get a picture of all 7 of them in the lake!  That will be so fun!!

Had a great week with these 4 kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...