Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fuss-a-lup-a-GUS

We are very lucky.  We have a little boy who is generally smiling and easy-going.  But lately, he has started to throw tantrums.  And perhaps if he was always fussy or not as easy-going, I would be frustrated.  But since this is something new and doesn't happen very often, I think it is funny.  I have yet to learn to keep the straight, serious, "mom face" in order to get him to understand that the behavior is inappropriate.  And I know that he is little and it is okay for him to be upset so I am not too concerned by these little temper tantrums.  But stay tuned...I am sure by this time next year, I will think differently.  Until then, I will continue to laugh at this little fussy Gus.  Just look at this sad face....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...