Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Morning Mammograms

Months ago I wrote about how much I loved morning with my munchkin.  Every morning Joel gets up before I do, gets Gus' morning bottle and puts him in bed with me which he jumps in the shower.  When Gus was younger he would snuggle with me after finishing the bottle.  And would tend to doze on and off.  Life has changed drastically.  Now when Gus get done with the bottle he chucks it onto the bed much like a football player spikes the ball in the end zone.  After chucking he beloved "baba", he proceeds to climb all over me and is ready to play.  For some reason, Gus chooses to use my breasts as climbing rocks as he tries to reach for the decorative part on our headboard.  I have tried to explain to him that I do not need him to squash my chest like they do for mammograms, but he doesn't seem to care.  Bummer.  I used to love our relaxing mornings together and although they are not as peaceful as they used to be, they are just as much fun!  And despite not loving mornings and having to get out of bed...I love hanging out with my little monkey in the morning and surprisingly I do not really mind being used as a step stool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...