Tuesday, April 27, 2010

NIAW

One of the blogs that I read has brought NIAW to my attention.  Apparently it is National Infertility Awareness Week.  No reason was found for why we couldn't get pregnant and there is nothing to say that we couldn't get pregnant someday.  The blogger creating this awareness posted a great video.  It was something that I could completely identify with.  I have often found myself asking many of the same questions. 

It is strange that through our stuggle to get pregnant and through Gus' adoption, I have formed many stronger friendships with others who have similiar lives.  But it took one of us being brave enough to talk about it and share our story.  It is so easy to feel like you are the only one.  Just by sharing a story, it is easy to see that there are so many others in the same boat. 

If your are interested, check out this video.

http://vimeo.com/11214833

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...