Monday, April 26, 2010

Kids these days...

I am always amazed by what teenagers these days come up with.  Recently some of the teenage boys at school have made some unwise choices.  Some of them are harmless, but others are bigger than they can understand.  I realize that "boys will be boys" and they didn't see the consequences that would occur.  Gus and I had a long conversation about these choices and I encouraged him to make wise choices as he grows up.  (And yes, I realize that he will not remember any of it but I still feel it is important to discuss these things early on.)  And although I realize that my little boy will not always be the sweet and innocent boy I have right now, I hope that he follows a good path in life with the direction we give him.  As far as he current role models go, I could do without one thing that these teenage boys do because apparently my son has already picked it up.  "Hike your pants up, son! Nobody needs to see your undergarments!!"  Only 10 months old and already sagging those pants!  What's a mom to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...