Wednesday, February 17, 2010

No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed!!

Well, we had the first of I'm sure many scary events in Gus' life.  We made our first trip to the emergency room for him.  Gus and I were upstairs in my room and unfortunately he got away from me too quickly and took a nose dive off the bed onto his head!!  I spoke with the pediatrician and she said that we should keep and eye on him and gave us signs to look for.  One of those signs was vomit.  About 15 minutes after I hung up with the doctor, Gus started to throw up.  So off to the ER we went.  The monitored him and checked him out.  They even gave him a popscicle...his first.  They sent us on our way and told us to wake him up every two hours throughout the night to check on him.  We'll just put it this way...he is one angry little man when you wake him up.

Gus' chunky little ankle sporting his hospital bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...