Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Little Moments

I have discovered lately that it is the little moments that are becoming the most important to me.  The other night, I walked upstairs to discover a little boy who was up way past his bedtime.  He was entertaining himself by singing.  I took a moment to go in and snuggle with him while he sang.  I had so much fun that I HAD to record it.  I want to keep this fresh in my mind for a long time to come.  I want to remember him exactly as he is right now.  (And now I am obsessed with recording his sweet little voice.)  Of course I also want to share it with you!!  (Depending on your computer system, you may have to download the sound clip to hear it.)


The Whole World

ABC

And my Favorite....Little Lady (Gus has been calling me little lady lately...LOVE!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...