Thursday, March 17, 2011

Peter Walsh

I have a love/hate relationship with Peter Walsh. If you don't know who he is, google him. He is wonderful!! He is a professional organizer. I wish that he would come live with us for a while to help get this place organized. As I was rifling through a box looking for the pictures I plan to take scrap booking this weekend, I stumbled upon his book. I bought this book years ago. Clearly I never read it because I still have TOO much stuff. I'm making it a priority to read his book and then put his advice into action so that we an live in a functional, organized house. I'm excited about it....I'm motivated....can't wait to get started!! But that will have to wait until after I find my pictures that I plan to scrapbook this weekend. Back to the boxes....
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...