Sunday, October 24, 2010

EEEKKK....it's CHUCKY!!!

Well, tonight I experienced one of the scariest things I have ever encountered.  I thought I was going to die.  Hope this doesn't scare you.....consider yourself warned.  You may want to close your eyes....










Looks cute right?  Harmless?  Well this little frog about gave me a heart attack today. 

I was running some errands today while Joel was giving Gus and bath and getting him in bed.  As I was driving down a dark road, I heard a small little voice in the back of my car.  "If you're happy and you know it clap your hands..."  I almost wet my pants!!  Ugg....my heart was pounding outside of my chest.  The first thing that came to mind...CHUCKY!!  Do you remember those movies??  To this day, that d#%m doll in the scary movies still scares the heck out of me.  All I could think about in the car was that Chucky was in the back seat and I was about to die.  That was it...that was the end of me.  I'm not ready to die!  And certainly not by the hands of Chucky!!!  And then I got a grip.

It wasn't Chucky...it was just Gus' Leap Frog, Tad.  Lately Gus has been loving on this frog.  We have taken it in the car with us and he has a grand time in the backseat laughing with Tad.  Turns out we accidently left it in the car.  I must have driven over a bump just right in order to press his hand and allow him to start singing.  So all is safe and sound now, but you better believe I am on the look out for any doll that might come to life and kill me.  You think I'm kidding, but those of you who know me well....I have a very over active imagination and constantly freak myself out!!

Hope I can sleep tonight....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...