Sunday, September 13, 2009

1st Haircut

I realize that Gus is only 12 weeks old but the mullet was really getting to me.  His hair was completely out of control!  Our friends, Drew and Miranda came over for dinner last night and I asked Miranda to bring her scissors.  (I thought it was a good idea to have a trained professional do it this time and not me and my kitchen scissors.)  Gus was very well behaved until the end.  He only cried for a minute but it was probably because we were talking about how good kids get suckers after haircuts and then I told him that he was too little to have a sucker. 

Let the cutting begin!!!



Gus was so well behaved during his haircut.



Suddenly Gus wasn't so sure about what was going on.





Gus and his stylist, Miranda.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...